The Nurse Aid Program prepares students for work in entry-level positions as a nurse aid in home health care, long term care facilities, and other health care facilities. Students gain knowledge and sklls needed to work in the medical industry. Students are provided with basic training and skills for jobs as a CNA. This program provides the basic requirements for eligibility to test for certification as a nurse aid.
The curriculum in the Nurse Aid Program is developed from identified learning strategies and outcomes that are rquired for this discipline by the Colorado Board of Nursing. We follow and adhere to the Colorado Department of Regulatory, Chapter XI, Rules and Regulations and all other Federal, local and state regulations.
We know how expensive an education can be! We understand that having huge student loans is not an option for some of us! Our Nurse Aide Program will prepare you for an entry level health care position. In as little as 3-4 weeks you can complete this training! Classes begin Monthly! Currently, on most job sites Nurse Aide's pay ranges from $10/hr. to $16/hr. Some places that are currently hiring Nurse Aide's include: Home Health Agencies, Rehabilitation Centers, Nursing Homes, Hospice Centers, Hospitals, and Clinics. Plus, there are opportunities for continuing your education and job growth and development. You will learn from Health Care Professionals who have years of experience in caring for individuals. Call and schedule an appointment to discuss your options, register, complete the application, and take the entry exam. Explore our website for pricing information and specific schedules!
1. Nurse Aid Classes- This class consists of theory, lab, and clinical exposure, it is approximately 3-4 weeks long, classes start every month see the class calendar tab above. Cost is competitively priced at a present promotional value of $986, (This is not all inclusive and the student may have other out of pocket expenses) cost of exam not included. Once the class has started there are NO REFUNDS! We do require an application and short exam which we require a $200 non refundable fee (this is deducted from your tuition). Call and find out if nurse aid training is right for you! Entry requirements: Must be 18 yrs. old, high school diploma or GED, pass entry assessment exam, complete a background check, immunizations, and AHA CPR card. To succeed in this program you must like people and have good customer service skills! Job assistance referrals on completion of program!
2. AHA Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, AED-This class is ideal for child care workers, assisted living workers, and for those expecting a child! Prices are competitive. Call for more information
3. AHA BLS for Health Care Providers CPR-This class is ideal for those who work in health care, such as Dr.'s, Nurses, Technicians, and CNA's! Prices are competitive. Call for more information.
4. Skills Sessions-This class is ideal for those who took the CNA class and did not take the exam (within the last 2 years), those who have another type of health care training such as an LPT-DD or LPT-MI, or those who would just like to have extra practice before taking the exam. 5 sessions for $200!
5. QMAP class-The medication administration program is established in accordance with Section 25-1.5-301, C.R.S et seq. The medication administration course is designed to teach unlicensed staff to safely administer medications in settings authorized by law. Staff who successfully complete the medication administration course are not certified or licensed in any way, and are not trained or authorized to make any type of judgment, assessment or evaluation of a client. Staff who successfully complete the course are considered Qualified Medication Administration Persons (QMAP). Successful applicants will pass written exam and a hands-on practical exam. (only approved settings that have specific licensure from the CDPHE are allowed to use QMAP's). Check our calendar for class dates.
7. Payment Policy-Complete payment is expected at enrollment, payment options must be paid in full prior to the first day of class, Once the class has started tuition and fee's are non-refundable. We accept cash, checks, money order, credit cards, or cash. Failure to be current on tuition may result in dismissal from the program.
We Offer an Excellent Educational Value!
Do a cost comparison of other schools!
CALL TODAY! CLASSES FILL UP QUICKLY!
We accept Cash, Checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club International, JCB, and American Express
Job Placement Assistance Available!
SEE OUR CLASS CALENDAR FOR SPECIFIC DATES AND TIMES OF CLASSES